Bench Press Stands With Adjustable Spotter
Independent Bench Press Stands constructed of 12-gauge steel with a 2″x 2″ solid frame, the stands were designed with the weight load of up to 500lbs.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of 12-gauge 2” x 2” steel frame with telescoping uprights. Each foot of each stand encased with rubber end caps for stability and floor protection. Storage pegs add further stability when loaded.
- J-HOOKS: J-hook bar catch to rest the bar when not in use. Locking bar catch on J-hook locks bar in place while changing place to ensure user safety.
- SAFETY CATCH: Protects user in the event the lift cannot be completed. Each safety catch measures 9.75” long and 1.75″ wide. Protective rubber strip to protect bar from scratching.
- ADJUSTABLE: 9 adjustable positions for uprights, 16” range of adjustments (adjusts with popper pin). 12 adjustable positions for safety catch, 11” range of adjustments (adjusts with locking pin). Height of unit ranges from 33.75” to 49.5”.
- ADDITIONAL: 7” plate storage pegs allow for a clean and organized home gym.
Richard S. –
This is a perfect solution for my problem: I dedicated a small part of my room for weightlifting stuff so don’t have much space for those big squat rack. Also they have big distance between spotters so I can’t use my 5ft bar. Meanwhile I can place these stands however I want and they will fit my bar. Though I’m not sure these stands will be suitable for heavy weights but I don’t lift much for now so I’m happy with the purchase.