MSS07 half rack with lat pulldown features versatile functionality while saving space.
Built with 2.5×2.5” steel tubing it provides commercial equipment quality.
Half rack allows you do squats, bench press and other core lifts.
Cable system lets you do lat pulls, low rows, and leg extensions.
The rack includes an angled pull-up bar.
This fantastic exercise platform is compact enough not to clutter your home gym.
- Heavy-duty 2.5″ x 2.5″ frame
- Angled pull-up bar
- Lat pulldown
- Dimensions: 48″W x 51″D x 82″H
- 14” long safety spotter bars
- Weight plates and bar are purchased separately
- half rack with lat pulldown includes 2 weight storage horns 10” long
- Features fully adjustable band pegs for the ultimate workout (4 pegs included).
- Weight load capacity: rack system 700 lbs, lat pulldown 400 lbs
Which exercise can I do on this half rack with lat pulldown unit?
Half rack functionality lets you perform different kinds of squats.
Add an adjustable bench and you will have access to bench press, seated military press, and other lifts.
Cable system lets you do different kinds of pulldowns and low rows as well as seated biceps curl (with a bench).
Add pull attachments to increase functionality, to do exercises such as triceps press down, etc.
What muscles can I build?
Squats help you build quadriceps, hamstrings, glutes, abdominals and calves.
Bench press is an ultimate exercise to build chest.
Seated military press helps you build shoulders and other upper body muscles.
Lat pulldowns and low rows help you build lats, biceps, trapezius and abdominals
Product includes 1 year warranty